Music Resources

The two performance rights organizations (PRO’s), ASCAP and BMI, have a wealth of information about the music business.  Most musicians belong to one or both.  If you want to license music, you can also search their databases and the database of a third PRO, SESAC, to find writer and publisher information.

Sound Exchange collects digital royalties and advocates for musicians.  Check here to see if you have any royalties.